We are looking for Trainers / Consultants / Facilitators / Entrepreneurs who want to support and train individuals and organizations to become what they want to be.
More and more people realize that professional and personal challenges cannot be met with knowledge alone. The key to success is appropriate behavior and thought processes, communication excellence and a raised level of self- and fellow awareness.
All IAK training targets the development of mindset, heightened awareness and advanced leadership practices. Our seminars and events are innovative, hands-on and application-oriented. They are designed to inspire growth and set in motion behavioral development and positive change.
Leadership, team collaboration, innovation & creativity are the central themes in all our trainings. We accomplish this with behavioral- and experience-oriented development activities (these include training, coaching, individual and organizational development, events and hands-on process facilitation).
The IAK is represented by over 25 accomplished trainers and coaches in 6 countries with offices and training facilities in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Italy and the USA. Our services are offered in German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. We work with clients as their partners, coaches, trainers, analysts, facilitators and lateral thinkers. Together we initiate processes, implement change and guide them to the successful implementation of their goals.
Clients include corporate leaders, managers, consultants, specialists, athletes and politicians. The clients we service range from mid-size companies to global corporations, not-for-profit organizations, universities and service providers.
We are looking for co-entrepreneurs with a unique background. Are you able and interested in transferring our training and consultancy expertise and further develop these with the IAK approach? Talk to us. This is not just about a "job". It’s about training, coaching, organizational development and helping you to develop your calling and mission. As an IAK partner you have a self-employed status and work with the IAK brand full-time.
- individual enrollment and training suited to your needs and background
- participation in all IAK training and coaching programs, such as TETA, Innotoolkit, Innomindset, Spirit of Cooperation and more
- clarity about our shared goals and commitment to our partners
- the benefit of all existing development programs and case studies
- a national and international corporate identity, website, webmail and help in getting started - support in acquisition (IAK customer database, consulting, cross-selling (also across national borders), joint customer visits, sales coaching, etc.)
- our texts for advertising and marketing campaigns (flyers, brochures, websites, newspaper articles, transcripts, records, quotes, etc.)
- participation in activities of the IAK Academy
- exchange of experience, coaching and supervision
- exchange with national and international partners, joint meetings, product development and activities
Our organization provides the best of both worlds "free network" and "firm commitment". You benefit from having your independence as an entrepreneur and simultaneously benefit from the expertise, reputation and international scope of IAK.
The IAK works with a licensing system. We offer long-term cooperation agreements.
The best way to get to know us and our approach is to visit one of our open classes. Particularly suitable for this is the seminar TETA - the innovative leader.
If you like us and identify with the IAK approach, please contact us.