Supplier Automotive Industry:
Design and Implementation of an international Talent Development Program
Starting Point | Background
- The company is a well established and fast growing international player.
- Participants come from the Americas, Europe, APAC with different cultural backgrounds.
- Identified talents have various professional backgrounds and experience leading to variable leadership skills
- Develop talented young professionals for international leadership tasks.
- Retaining of talents
- Creation of an international network of young managers supporting complex project work
- Exposure to Top Management
- Devolop key leadership capabilities in a competitive and fast moving environment like nurturing and leading remote high performance teams, management of change & innovation, intercultural competence and coaching.
- Selection of participants via assessment center; definition of development needs
- Elaboration of the program set up with HR. (Trainings, transfer sequences, collateral project work -> social, business acumen, coaching)
- Specific development of 6 training modules: Growing Leadership, Leadings Teams, Embracing and leading Change, Innovation & Creativity, Intercultural Competence, Leader as a Coach
- Focus on experience driven learning methods and real case studies
- Execution of program in Germany, United States , Czech Republic and China
- One-to-one and team coaching before, within and after the modules; supervision of individual and group development through process coach
- Individual development dialogue with superior
- 20 participants passed the program and work successfully within various leadership positions
- Established internal network supports smoother global project work
- Reason to consider the company as employer of choice
- Retained high potentials
- Follow up group with similar 2 years development program is already set up
- Fully integrated development approach (training, coaching, project work, transfer, mentoring), based on individual strengths & development needs.
- All input is based on real case studies supplied by participants to ensure relevance and foster easy transfer
- Multiple benefits for the company: qualified personnel, talent retainment, foundation for internal succession planning, business relevant results of project work
- Trainer team serving as role model with different intercultural and professional backgrounds
- Sustainable effects through longterm commitment of company and participants