Trainer, Coach, Keynote-Speaker
– Freelance consultant and trainer since 1993
– Trainer consultant and Managing Director of Institute for Applied Creativity
– Marketing Manager with Reemtsma
– Senior Product Manager with Colgate/Palmolive
Education, personality and success
Dieter Lange is a graduate of business administration and psychology (University of Hamburg, Germany). For many years he studied ethnic peculiarities of various cultures. He has a versatile experience in industry as a product and marketing manager and enhances Western knowledge with Asian wisdom.
He is one of those rare capacities to instruct top executives who can give a decisive impulse in changing the enterprising structure of a company. However, in his particularly positive and optimistic attitude Dieter Lange is also good at talking critical problems in the process of change. His brilliant rhetoric, depictive linguistic expressions and metaphors make it a joy to listen to him in free speech. At conventions he is the “highlight”. Dieter Lange’s lecturing assignments include St. Gallen University, Harvard Business School, WHU –Vallendar, ZFU Zurich.
– I don’t remember witnessing such a level of interest and attention from HBS students (Harvard Business School)
– What an incredible mark you have left! (Financial Times)
– One of the 10 most successful persons in his field in Germany (Focus)
– Provocative and fascinating: lecturer Dieter Lange catches the right spirit of time (Sales Professional)
– Dieter Lange’s education is excellent, at the top of time (Trend)
For twenty years Dieter Lange has been a much sought after lecturer, instructor and coach for executive and sales workshops including famous leading companies such as Bayer, Bertelsmann, Gruner & Jahr, IWC, Lindt & Sprüngli, Novartis, Siemens, Unilever, and many other organizations in Europe, Asia and the U.S.A.
Subjects of presentations and workshops
Excellence in leadership, communication, creativity, motivation, personality – transformation, passion for selling
“You can see the winner right from the start … and the loser too!”
– There are seven practical rules to become an excellent leader
– Effective leadership reflects your image. How you lead is who you are!
– It is not what you have, you do, or know, but your image that makes the difference
– To produce charisma in the personality and self-esteem
– Satiated lions do not prey
– Right on the top – and now what?
– Recreation and significance – both are urgently needed
– Who always follows the footsteps of others should not be surprised not to leave marks of his own
– The mark of leadership in the future – ability to implement change
– Markets are changing! – Enterprises are changing! – Are people ready for change?