The skill of co-coaching is one of the most powerful and holistic forms of leading and advancing individual and team performance and wellbeing.
Team leaders who master coaching skills and encourage co-coaching in their teams, are more successful in motivating immediate and sustainable change in behavior, skill and collaboration practices.
Team Co-Coaching is a customized program that addresses the specific circumstances and goals of your team.
Consider the Power of Co-Coaching when…
· team or individual team members experience performance pressure
· implementing change and introducing new procedures or practices
· challenging goals must to be achieved
· increasing performance and effectiveness in the team
· wanting to increase communication and collaboration practices
· considering upgrading team culture, values and relationships between team members